Summertime Ball Tickets

Summertime Ball Tickets
Buy Summertime Ball 2011 Tickets

Friday 17 June 2011

Singer Jessie J has been hospitalised after falling from a stage at Summertime Ball

Singer Jessie J falling from a stage while rehearsing for a show that was later hospitalized. She leg has been diagnosed with a torn ligament.

According to the dailystar.co.uk reports that the singer was rehearsal for Capital Summertime Ball concert at Wembley Arena, while scheduled for Sunday, when she slipped and injured herself.

The 23-year-old posted on her Twitter page, "Just want to let my heart beats (ones waiting outside wembley) know that I have been taken to hospital after falling of (sic) a platform. I have ripped a main ligament in my foot and have been put on crutches and told to rest. I'm in a lot pain so please dont wait in the cold for me... sorry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment