Summertime Ball Tickets

Summertime Ball Tickets
Buy Summertime Ball 2011 Tickets

Friday 17 June 2011

Nicole Scherzinger perform hit ‘Poison’ at the Summertime Ball

Nicole Scherzinger has given energetic performance of her hit ‘Poison’ at the Summertime Ball.

This event takes place at Wembley Stadium in London on 12th June 2011.

In an interview backstage with Capital FM DJ Roberto, and may find themselves with free Nicole for the shared secret:

“I have to thank my ancestors… I sleep when I can, and I drink a lot of water. I don’t really believe in diets. Eating healthy or eating food that makes you happy. Everything in moderation.”

The one beauty tip she swears by? “A lot of moisturizer.” Nicole, like we we're not all blessed with super genes might make.

The 'Poison' performance, video and more pictures after the jump.



No comments:

Post a Comment