Summertime Ball Tickets

Summertime Ball Tickets
Buy Summertime Ball 2011 Tickets

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Jessie J: "I've always wanted to do it Summertime Ball"

Singer Jessie J has revealed to perform at Capital FM Summertime Ball tickets has long been an ambition for her.

Price Tag Star will be perform at this year 's event, including J-Lo, Cee Lo Green and JLS also taking part.

Speaking to Capital FM, Jessie J said: "I've always wanted to do it [Summertime Ball]. I'm on it like sonic. "

Obviously she went they sent their fans via twitter knew its performance and believes that he has used some small blogging website.

Jessie J said, "I think I'm getting better, I recently got cut off because my phone bill was so high and had to have four days without Twitter and I think that was a great time for me to get used to not having it".

Capital FM Summertime Ball tickets will available on 9th May on morning at 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment