Summertime Ball Tickets

Summertime Ball Tickets
Buy Summertime Ball 2011 Tickets

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Jennifer Lopez is biggest acts to perform at Capital FM Summertime Ball

Capital FM Summertime Ball tickets will get a great opportunity to hear songs from the Jennifer Lopez's new album.

The singer has recently released her seventh album Love, she is one of the biggest acts performing at this year Wembley Stadium.

J-Lo told the news provider, "It's been quite a process, but I've been saying lately that I've been actually making this record since I was 13 years old - the first time I fell in love - because it's true, all the thoughts and all the things that went into this album were questions and things that I've had over the years".

"Love is a very complex topic and I've been singing about it since my first album, and this was kind of the culmination of that."

JLS, Jessie J and The Wanted are also include on the bill to perform at Capital FM Summertime Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment